ATX Learning is looking for Speech Language Pathologist for our sites. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and growing organization. Candidate must have a current Massachusetts license / eligible to apply, to practice as a speech pathologist.
- best salaries, 12 months payment schedule;;
- insurance and retirement plan (with company match);
- direct deposit;
- paid time off (PTO) to spend with your family and friends;
- longevity bonus;
- paid licensing fees;
- paid ASHA dues;
- budget for tools;
- CFY supervision;
- referral bonuses;
- genuine appreciation;
- career growth;
- … and many more!
- Responsibilities include providing direct and indirect speech/language services for students.
- Management of all aspects of student programming include: speech/language therapy, assessment, writing IEP’s, and collaborating with staff and parents effectively.
- Must be flexible, have a strong desire to improve student learning, and collaborate in a professional learning community.
- Possess the ability to support children with communication challenges.
- Develop and maintain collaboration with colleagues, staff and other providers.
- Demonstrate effective skills in evaluation, screening and assessment, including adhering to state and federal guidelines and procedures.
- Connecticut SLP Certification;
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology;
- ASHA CCC or Clinical Fellow.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist or
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY) or
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant.
To apply, please click here.